The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) is partnering with four organizations to offer support services to businesses seeking federal financial assistance through Small Business Administration (SBA) programs. These organizations will help small business owners file their applications through the SBA to receive working capital loans to help them survive this crisis.
The following organizations have been selected to provide application assistance to businesses:
- African American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey (AACCNJ). Contact Loan Administrator Dina Gonzalez at 609-524-0530 or email@example.com, or Sr. Loan Administrator Phil Woolfolk at 609-610-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Jersey State Veterans Chamber of Commerce. Contact Founder & CEO Jeff Cantor at email@example.com.
- Rising Tide Capital. Contact Director of Program Cervantes at 201-432-4316 or DisasterRelief@risingtidecapital.org.
- Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey (SHCCNJ). Contact Event & Entrepreneur Training Program Support lead Maria Diaz at 201-935-0035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This assistance includes, but is not limited to, preparing financial information, packaging application documentation, and completing and submitting the on-line or paper-based application. Compensation for these organizations will be based on completed and submitted SBA applications. The assistance may be conducted in person or electronically.
Additionally, the SBA has a number of other approved technical assistance providers who may also be able to help you:
Small Business Development Centers in New Jersey can be located at https://www.njeda.com/pdfs/NJSBDC-Map.aspx [pdf]
- New Jersey Small Business Development Center Headquarters (Statewide). Contact Brenda Hopper at (973) 353-1927 or email@example.com, or Deborah Smarth at (973) 353-1927 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJSBDC at Kean University (Union). Contact David Margulies at (908) 737-4220 or email@example.com.
- NJSBDC at Rutgers Newark (Essex). Contact Tendai Ndoro at (973) 353-5950 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJSBDC at New Jersey City University (Hudson). Contact Gail Marquis at (201) 200-2060 or gmarquis@NJCU.edu.
- NJSBDC at William Paterson University (Passaic). Contact Kate Muldoon at (973) 321-1378 or email@example.com.
- NJSBDC at Ramapo College of New Jersey (Bergen). Contact Vincent Vicari at (201) 684-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJSBDC at Brookdale Community College (Monmouth & Ocean). Contact Jackeline Mejias-Fuertes at (732) 842-8685 or email@example.com.
- NJSBDC of Northwest Jersey (Sussex, Morris & Warren). Contact Dolores Stammer at (908) 269-8475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJSBDC at Rutgers Camden (Burlington, Camden, Gloucester & Salem). Bob Palumbo at (856) 225-6221 or email@example.com.
- NJSBDC at Stockton University (Atlantic, Cape May & Cumberland). Contact Carol Waties at (609) 626-3889 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJSBDC at The College of New Jersey (Mercer). Contact Lorraine Allen at (609) 771-2947 or email@example.com.
- NJSBDC at Raritan Valley Community College (Hunterdon & Somerset). Contact Bill Harnden at (908) 526-1200 x8516 or BHarnden@raritanval.edu.
- NJSBDC at Rutgers University New Brunswick (Middlesex). Contact Elayne McClaine at (848) 445-8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Business Centers can be located at:
- Women's Center for Entrepreneurship Corp. (WCEC) (North Jersey). Contact Executive Director Rana Shanawani at (973) 507-9700 or email@example.com, or Program Director Steve Maiorano at (973) 507-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latin American Economic Development Association (LAEDA) (South Jersey). Contact President & CEO Ray Lamboy at (856) 338-1177 or email@example.com, or Program Director Jamila Powell at (856) 338-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For help with the new State programs, please contact NJEDA Customer Care at 609-858-6767.
Updated: April 4, 2020